Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I like the gold one too...and the beach one :lovestruc...and a couple of other prom pictures I didn't post turned out well. I want to enlarge and frame them ALL but don't have room to display them! I think I might make a collage poster for each one for Christmas.

Have to think on this :scratchin ... maybe the Contemporary Resort? :tink:

065a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not from CR.

Quick service or sit down?

I like Mexican food unfortunately Don doesn't so the extent of our Mexican food is tacos. :sad2:

Bring him to Texas...we'll teach him to LOVE Tex-Mex food! ::yes:: This was amazing tonight...some of the best charro beans I've ever had! Redstorm has already requested Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas for her birthday dinner :cloud9: along with Mexican Chocolate ice cream...and her all time favorite, cheesecake for dessert.

i-SJK3JbW-Th.jpg

This is from a quick service eatery. :tink:

Bring him to Texas...we'll teach him to LOVE Tex-Mex food! ::yes:: This was amazing tonight...some of the best charro beans I've ever had! Redstorm has already requested Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas for her birthday dinner :cloud9: along with Mexican Chocolate ice cream...and her all time favorite, cheesecake for dessert.

i-SJK3JbW-Th.jpg

I'll start with MK?

i-SJK3JbW-Th.jpg

AK or HS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter