Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Redstorm had 2 more colleges contact her this week; one in Arkansas and another in Missouri! Lot of traveling in their future to visit these campuses! :car:

i-zfsG4vx-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not a statue/figurine or a picture frame. :tink:

Is it a clock?

Are you watching the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel? :santa: I LOVE their "Christmas in July" movies! :lovestruc

:dogdance: Yes Ma'am! It's a Grandfather clock! :dogdance:

i-WLZwh7H-XL.jpg
:tink:

Yes I had the Hallmark channel on earlier. :dogdance: It's my "go to" channel. I put it on when there is nothing else on. I've been watching all the new movies on Saturday nights too.

Yes I had the Hallmark channel on earlier. :dogdance: It's my "go to" channel. I put it on when there is nothing else on. I've been watching all the new movies on Saturday nights too.

I've got them all on DVR...still haven't finished watching all the Christmas movies from last year :crazy2: but I'm working on it! :lovestruc I just love these 2 weeks in July! :goodvibes:tink:

I need to make some more crops. Here's one for today.

065a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

I actually have over 300 crops ready! :faint::lmao: I use SmugMug which uses PicMonkey for photo editing. They're discontinuing PicMonkey so I've been doing as many crops as I can before it's gone. :crazy2: Little ticked off about the decision but they say it requires to much maintenance but there are SO MANY edit options that PicMoney has that the regular editing feature on SmugMug doesn't have....

i-8CLjrCF-S.jpg
i-4bNQfjt-S.jpg
i-Hrkn8TG-S.jpg
i-dmhcjSd-S.jpg

i-5qf83PG-S.jpg
i-Z6qtPBc-S.jpg
i-qBSqLxD-S.jpg

i-hBXv3JH-S.jpg
i-N577bJV-S.jpg
i-9wkNb5h-S.jpg

I had so much fun "creating" art deco photos of the girls!

Park, resort of other? :tink:

I actually have over 300 crops ready! :faint::lmao: I use SmugMug which uses PicMonkey for photo editing. They're discontinuing PicMonkey so I've been doing as many crops as I can before it's gone. :crazy2: Little ticked off about the decision but they say it requires to much maintenance but there are SO MANY edit options that PicMoney has that the regular editing feature on SmugMug doesn't have....

i-8CLjrCF-S.jpg
i-4bNQfjt-S.jpg
i-Hrkn8TG-S.jpg
i-dmhcjSd-S.jpg

i-5qf83PG-S.jpg
i-Z6qtPBc-S.jpg
i-qBSqLxD-S.jpg

i-hBXv3JH-S.jpg
i-N577bJV-S.jpg
i-9wkNb5h-S.jpg

I had so much fun "creating" art deco photos of the girls!

Park, resort of other? :tink:

I love them. The gold one with the heart is my favorite.

This is from a resort.

I love them. The gold one with the heart is my favorite.

This is from a resort.

I like the gold one too...and the beach one :lovestruc...and a couple of other prom pictures I didn't post turned out well. I want to enlarge and frame them ALL but don't have room to display them! I think I might make a collage poster for each one for Christmas.

Have to think on this :scratchin ... maybe the Contemporary Resort? :tink:

One FINAL graduation party and OMG am I stuffed! Yoshi's Mom outdid herself with Mexican food :cloud9: and oh my goodness...Tres Leches cake that was divine! :cloud9:

i-SJK3JbW-Th.jpg

This is from a food service. :tink:

Quick service or sit down?

I like Mexican food unfortunately Don doesn't so the extent of our Mexican food is tacos. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter