Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it something you would see in the queue line, on the ride or after?

i-7JddNC8-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not associated with the ride Journey Into Imagination. :tink:

:rotfl: Probably not but I'd like to try it one year! EVERYONE that moves from the north to our area...and I mean everyone...says our "cold" is SO much colder than a "northern cold" because of the humidity. My "bucket list" contains a "trip to the north during January to test that theory"! :rotfl: They've backed off on predicted lows now, taking the 20's out of the forecast but that 2-3 degree difference won't make a whole lot of difference at soccer games. :cold: HOPEFULLY we'll get lucky and get Saturday's game in BEFORE the colder weather arrives and by 1 PM on Monday hoping the sun warms the temperature up again. This storm doesn't look good for the northeast; I think Diane will be shoveling snow again! :cold: :tink:

Come on up we're supposed to get 1 to 2 feet of snow this weekend. Hope not we have to bring Steph back to school.

Come on up we're supposed to get 1 to 2 feet of snow this weekend. Hope not we have to bring Steph back to school.

:eek: 1 to 2 FEET! Wow...I need to pack my bags! We only get RAIN AND COOLER temperatures! :cool: Hope it's not that bad especially if you have to take Stephanie back to school! :tink:

SIL and I had basketball "duty" tonight with the Princess; DH and DD had soccer "duty" with Redstorm. I told her last night not to do anything "spectacular" 'cause I wouldn't be there to take pictures :rolleyes:; she told her Dad she was going to have a good night 'cause neither one of us would be there. SHE'S SCORED 2 GOALS already :cheer2:! Rough game...3 players out already due to injuries :headache: and it's been "goal for goal"...and...basketball game was a victory for those little "scrappy girls"! :cheer2: :tink:

:eek: 1 to 2 FEET! Wow...I need to pack my bags! We only get RAIN AND COOLER temperatures! :cool: Hope it's not that bad especially if you have to take Stephanie back to school! :tink:

We may have to wait until Monday to take her back luckily it's a holiday. They are saying blizzard like conditions for Sunday. Temps have been really cold high in the teens. We are supposed to get 1-3 inches tomorrow.

SIL and I had basketball "duty" tonight with the Princess; DH and DD had soccer "duty" with Redstorm. I told her last night not to do anything "spectacular" 'cause I wouldn't be there to take pictures :rolleyes:; she told her Dad she was going to have a good night 'cause neither one of us would be there. SHE'S SCORED 2 GOALS already :cheer2:! Rough game...3 players out already due to injuries :headache: and it's been "goal for goal"...and...basketball game was a victory for those little "scrappy girls"! :cheer2: :tink:

Quiet game without Treavor there. 3 players out :eek: yikes.

We may have to wait until Monday to take her back luckily it's a holiday. They are saying blizzard like conditions for Sunday. Temps have been really cold high in the teens. We are supposed to get 1-3 inches tomorrow.

Sounds like THIS is what your neighborhood will look like...

Disney-FROZEN-Clip-6.jpg
:oops:

Yes...you should wait until Monday no matter what...don't think you'll want to be on the roads Sunday! :eek: Today was beautiful here...and I wish the schedules would have been reversed with basketball TOMORROW night so I could stay home for that. Weather tonight was perfect for soccer! NOT a good report from Redstorm...looks like 2 of our major players are out for awhile :headache:...one possible broken wrist and another badly sprained ankle...same ankle that kept her out most of the season last year. NOT good ... playing some really hard games the next few weeks. Road trip tomorrow is 90 minutes :headache: :car: :headache:; we'll need to leave no later than 3:15..team leaving at 2:30. They're playing a really obnoxious team (played them last year) with even more obnoxious PARENTS :rolleyes1. Also sounds like it was a GOOD night for SIL to NOT be at a game; Redstorm (and David) said refs were awful...for both sides. Their lack of control lead to the broken wrist injury :furious:. Redstorm came really, REALLY close to getting yellow carded! :eek: As a Captain it's part of her responsibility to question calls (and as in this case ball positions) when they feel like they're being treated unfairly. The ref she was talking to was listening to her and they were having a productive conversation when the ref from ACROSS THE FIELD ran across and started yelling at her for "talking back" to REF #1 while waving the yellow card! :furious: She did what she's been taught to do and just walked away but BOY did it tick her off. A teammate got yellow carded on the NEXT play so the jerk was looking for someone to hand it out too! :tink:

Meanwhile...back in the old home town the Princess was her usual "quirky" self :rotfl:...

i-w3DRQ2c-S.jpg
i-RcvJC5j-S.jpg
...and my favorite of the evening...

i-rVbc6rs-L.jpg

She did a good job on the court with only 1 lecture :rolleyes1 from the official...

i-Z2qZ4q8-S.jpg
i-7TVPzJf-S.jpg
i-wwHKWw6-S.jpg
Then it was on to One Act Play Practice for UIL Performance tomorrow and THEN dance class! :crazy: :tink:

I know there is something upstairs, is it there? or is it in the movie theater part where Captain EO and now Pixar is? Or the interactive area after the ride?

The DVC lounge upstairs?

UGH...nasty, yucky, FOGGY morning and Boo picks today to "sniff" her way around the entire perimeter of our back yard! o_O :rotfl:

i-7JddNC8-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes...this is from the DVC lounge; what do you think it is? :goodvibes:tink:

Last edited:
Never been up there, so no clue :confused3

i-7JddNC8-Th.jpg

I wouldn't have been up there either had we not been with DD but doesn't matter with this crop. It could be in any of the contemporary buildings or resorts also. I always enjoy the crops of places I've never been/seen at DW (and there's really more than I imagine! o_O)...it's fun for me trying to figure out what the crops could be. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter