• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Character Spot meet and greet?

FW or WS?

i-7JddNC8-Th.jpg

This is from FW but not the Character Spot meet and greet. :tink:

Lol you guys would never make it in the north

:rotfl: Probably not but I'd like to try it one year! EVERYONE that moves from the north to our area...and I mean everyone...says our "cold" is SO much colder than a "northern cold" because of the humidity. My "bucket list" contains a "trip to the north during January to test that theory"! :rotfl: They've backed off on predicted lows now, taking the 20's out of the forecast but that 2-3 degree difference won't make a whole lot of difference at soccer games. :cold: HOPEFULLY we'll get lucky and get Saturday's game in BEFORE the colder weather arrives and by 1 PM on Monday hoping the sun warms the temperature up again. This storm doesn't look good for the northeast; I think Diane will be shoveling snow again! :cold: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter