Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Well, I guess I will be going to Lowe's on my lunch break :goodvibes

At our local Lowe's everything was cleared out by 4 yesterday! Only a few boxes of lights left :headache:; DD checked it out and was to late. No announcement of sale...just luck that niece needed to run an errand there. She filled her car trunk with goodies! Could have been a local thing; I checked online and there were a few items 50% off but nothing like the 90% off at the Brenham store. I'm going to check Home Depot tomorrow after my foot doctor appointment...maybe I'll get lucky like she did! :tink:

Is it part of the Christmas tree displays?

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

This is Christmas related but not part of the tree displays. :tink:

Is it some kind of gingerbread display?

Got some shocking news this evening. One of DH's fellow former Austin County Commissioner's died this afternoon while on the job. His wife passed away a few years ago and now he's been killed the week before Christmas. Feel so bad for their children. :sad1:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not part of a gingerbread display but it is Christmas related. :goodvibes :tink:

Got some shocking news this evening. One of DH's fellow former Austin County Commissioner's died this afternoon while on the job. His wife passed away a few years ago and now he's been killed the week before Christmas. Feel so bad for their children. :sad1:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not part of a gingerbread display but it is Christmas related. :goodvibes :tink:

It is free standing or on a building?

party: Finished my main tree last night! party: Late night but got that sucker done and can now start wrapping the gifts to go under it!:santa::santa::santa:

i-89vvPn7-Th.jpg

This is not free standing and not on a building but it's on a PART of a building. :tink:

What is this? A Christmas candle? Disney Springs? Ugh. I'd have to research anything about DS. Are we supposed to guess a shop or food service? or tree or gingerbread house?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter