Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Khmzr2d-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Good guess :goodvibes...and the right one. This is a Christmas decoration from the Poly. Tell me what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a decoration on a tree, wreath or garland?

Is it a decoration on a tree, wreath or garland?

Diane...glad you didn't have to pick the Cowboys/Saints game 'cause I never would have picked the Cowboys! Saints have won 10 straight games; NEVER thought the Cowboys could pull it off! A NICE surprise for the evening!

i-Khmzr2d-Th.jpg

This is a Christmas decoration on a wreath; tell me where. :goodvibes :tink:

Diane...glad you didn't have to pick the Cowboys/Saints game 'cause I never would have picked the Cowboys! Saints have won 10 straight games; NEVER thought the Cowboys could pull it off! A NICE surprise for the evening!

i-Khmzr2d-Th.jpg

This is a Christmas decoration on a wreath; tell me where. :goodvibes :tink:

I'll start with somewhere in the The Great Ceremonial House?

I guess it would depend on what the points were. If they were a lot, I may have played the points and taken the Cowboys.

Fun night for Small Town Christmas...loved the reindeer costume Ms. Nicole wore! :santa:

47299226_2421220297892147_2582917233583849472_n.jpg

No dance pictures during the parade...to dark and every photo is blurry :headache: but did get a few others. Only in "small town America" would you have a decorated cement truck in the Christmas Parade :rotfl2: but my favorite was the decorated school bus...

i-NTJWpR4-S.jpg
i-95xZKhH-S.jpg
i-QpGDfvT-S.jpg
i-TFjsj7N-S.jpg
i-4dsPfcz-S.jpg
Redstorm and her National Honor Society classmates were handing out registration for pictures with Santa. Couldn't talk them into letting ME take a picture of THEM with Santa...but I sure tried! :rolleyes: Still not done but doing a trial run tonight since most of the lights are up. SO far nothing has "blacked out":rotfl:...really like my new neon Minnie...

i-Wx7cpxM-M.jpg
i-qMttdkb-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE