Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:scared1: Our poor son-in-law is having a "Monday on a Friday". He was in the "dog house" with DD all week when the "service engine" like came on in Redstorm's car after he drove it. :rolleyes1 He managed to "get himself out of trouble" with the help of his brother but, as he was talking to DD to let her know it was fixed...HE DROPPED HIS PHONE IN THE PORTA POTTY at one his construction jobs! :oops:o_O:crazy2::crazy: OOPS...poor guy....:lmao:...:tink:

i-wHvHRDv-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is in the Pandora area of the AK; I think this is listed as a quick serve. :tink:

satu'li canteen?

:scared1: Our poor son-in-law is having a "Monday on a Friday". He was in the "dog house" with DD all week when the "service engine" like came on in Redstorm's car after he drove it. :rolleyes1 He managed to "get himself out of trouble" with the help of his brother but, as he was talking to DD to let her know it was fixed...HE DROPPED HIS PHONE IN THE PORTA POTTY at one his construction jobs! :oops:o_O:crazy2::crazy: OOPS...poor guy....:lmao:...:tink:

ewww
time for a new phone lol
I assume he did not get it back. I would not want it back at all

ewww
time for a new phone lol
I assume he did not get it back. I would not want it back at all

You assume wrong...had to find gloves and dig it out :oops:...to many business contacts in the phone to leave it! :crazy: Isn't that GROSS! :crazy2: I feel bad for him but can't help but laugh! :rotfl2: :tink:

OK rule #1 NEVER use your phone in a porta potty.:crazy2: Poor guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!