Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

IMG_1797a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from a meet and greet and it is still there.

If I'm remembering correctly the sun is shining bright on my favorite snowman...OLAF...right? I'm jealous AGAIN...my nephew told me tonight they're going to DW over the Christmas holiday! I stuck my tongue out at him :rotfl:! But we got him excited for Slinky Dog! Like a lot of people, he thought Slinky Dog was "just for kids"! :tink:

One of the ruffians from the Snuggly Duckling?

Is it one of the viking looking men?

Is it a Tangled character?

i-hb8vgDB-Th.jpg

This is associated with Tangled as one of the viking looking ruffians from the Snuggly Duckling and someone special is wearing it in the Castle Show. Tell me who. :goodvibes:tink:

If I'm remembering correctly the sun is shining bright on my favorite snowman...OLAF...right? I'm jealous AGAIN...my nephew told me tonight they're going to DW over the Christmas holiday! I stuck my tongue out at him :rotfl:! But we got him excited for Slinky Dog! Like a lot of people, he thought Slinky Dog was "just for kids"! :tink:

IMG_1797a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Yes this is from the Olaf meet and greet. Any idea what this sun is on?

Your nephew is lucky to be going at Christmas.:santa: Slinky Dog is not just for kids, it's so fun. When we're at WDW aren't we all kids. :yay:

That's it. His meet and greet was fun. He spent a lot of time with Nick "playing hockey" because of his Briuns shirt.

IMG_1788 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_1791 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_1792 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SOOOO CUTE! I'll bet Nick was THRILLED discussing hockey with him! Stephanie doesn't look quite as excited as she did with Baymax :rotfl2: but she loves her Olaf too! :lovestruc I think his meet and greet is SO much fun too...Olaf and Chewy are the BEST M/G meets there are! :tink:

Donald or Mickey?

A RATHER warm day for a funeral :sunny: :faint: but we WERE blessed with cloudy skies this morning so the heat index stayed around 90 :sunny:. Nice celebration service for Mom with many laughs at the fun memories. But our LAUGH of the DAY happened as we were leaving the pre-service gathering building and walking into the church. My sister looked down at her feet and all I heard was "OH HELL"...she was still wearing her filthy, garden, years old FLIP FLOPS that she'd put on this morning since they were comfortable...she totally forgot to change into her dress shoes! :rotfl: Her daughter and I laughed so hard we had tears running down our cheeks :lmao:... so she stole Kate's shoes when it was time to go before the congregation with her memories of Mom. After the service Kate and I laughed about that all the way on the walk to the cemetery knowing Mom was laughing with us! I told Kate to file that in her "book of memories" to laugh about at my sisters funeral! :lmao:

Poor Donald was scolded by "Princess Daisy" for being a ruffian :rotfl:...

i-RT4bskz-XL.jpg
:tink:

A RATHER warm day for a funeral :sunny: :faint: but we WERE blessed with cloudy skies this morning so the heat index stayed around 90 :sunny:. Nice celebration service for Mom with many laughs at the fun memories. But our LAUGH of the DAY happened as we were leaving the pre-service gathering building and walking into the church. My sister looked down at her feet and all I heard was "OH HELL"...she was still wearing her filthy, garden, years old FLIP FLOPS that she'd put on this morning since they were comfortable...she totally forgot to change into her dress shoes! :rotfl: Her daughter and I laughed so hard we had tears running down our cheeks :lmao:... so she stole Kate's shoes when it was time to go before the congregation with her memories of Mom. After the service Kate and I laughed about that all the way on the walk to the cemetery knowing Mom was laughing with us! I told Kate to file that in her "book of memories" to laugh about at my sisters funeral! :lmao:

Poor Donald was scolded by "Princess Daisy" for being a ruffian :rotfl:...

i-RT4bskz-XL.jpg
:tink:

lol I guess that's still funny but sad too but at least you can look back and smile about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter