Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Trails end was good but Liberty Tree Tavern was amazing. So good.

Icing my foot now :crutches: I think we did too much today my foot is so sore I can barely walk. My back hurts and went on splash man and got totally drenched. It was like I jumped in a pool with my clothes on. I don’t ever remember getting that wet before. Can you say chafing :oops:

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness! I'm hoping that doesn't happen to us; we've got the Splash Mountain FP's on our last day but around 5 PM. Sure hoping I don't have to walk around for 5 hours drenched! :faint: I always request the last seat; in fact, I WAIT for the last seat. :rotfl: DGD's like to get in the front row. :umbrella:. You may have to take your "resort day" early :rolleyes: and rest that foot. I'm sure it's still sore from the shots! How's the night brace working? Hoping you'll get used to that in a couple of days and the soreness should wear off a little. Just make sure you take a lot of rest breaks and try to elevate when you do...or go to First Aid and rest in there and let them give you an ice pack too :thumbsup2...that might be the best...and it's air conditioned in there! There was just SO many selections in Trail's End :oops:...to many to choose from. I loved all the vegetables at Liberty Tree but will only eat the turkey as my meat...that pot roast (I think that's what it was) was way to rare for me! DH LOVED it though...and that dessert! :cloud9: I am STILL NOT PACKED...NOTHING in my luggage yet so I'm going to go get busy! :rotfl: Everything else is done. Had to spend the entire day watering :faint:...and running errands for the Princess (her Mom bought her THREE bathing suits at the beginning of the summer and she had NONE of them at home! :rotfl:) and Redstorm's birthday party. Need to get up at 4 AM so I need to get on with business! See you TOMORROW...3-3:15 in Germany! :tink:

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness! I'm hoping that doesn't happen to us; we've got the Splash Mountain FP's on our last day but around 5 PM. Sure hoping I don't have to walk around for 5 hours drenched! :faint: I always request the last seat; in fact, I WAIT for the last seat. :rotfl: DGD's like to get in the front row. :umbrella:. You may have to take your "resort day" early :rolleyes: and rest that foot. I'm sure it's still sore from the shots! How's the night brace working? Hoping you'll get used to that in a couple of days and the soreness should wear off a little. Just make sure you take a lot of rest breaks and try to elevate when you do...or go to First Aid and rest in there and let them give you an ice pack too :thumbsup2...that might be the best...and it's air conditioned in there! There was just SO many selections in Trail's End :oops:...to many to choose from. I loved all the vegetables at Liberty Tree but will only eat the turkey as my meat...that pot roast (I think that's what it was) was way to rare for me! DH LOVED it though...and that dessert! :cloud9: I am STILL NOT PACKED...NOTHING in my luggage yet so I'm going to go get busy! :rotfl: Everything else is done. Had to spend the entire day watering :faint:...and running errands for the Princess (her Mom bought her THREE bathing suits at the beginning of the summer and she had NONE of them at home! :rotfl:) and Redstorm's birthday party. Need to get up at 4 AM so I need to get on with business! See you TOMORROW...3-3:15 in Germany! :tink:

Tomorrow!!!!!!. Cough cough. Oh man not feeling well :lmao:

Icing my foot now :crutches: I think we did too much today my foot is so sore I can barely walk. My back hurts and went on splash man and got totally drenched. It was like I jumped in a pool with my clothes on. I don’t ever remember getting that wet before. Can you say chafing :oops:

Would you have stayed drier with an umbrella hat on? Hmmmmmmm. :rotfl2:

I'm finally off to bed :faint:...didn't really want to start a week at DW on 3 hours sleep :faint::faint::faint: but we do have a 2+ hour flight ahead of us in a few hours. :goodvibes Almost glad to be leaving Texas tomorrow...African dust is back again and it's much worse than last time! :headache:...in/out all afternoon watering the lawn and doing a lot of coughing tonight! At least it shouldn't be as bad in Austin so shouldn't have a problem with the flight! Guess we'll finish my crop next week ...:dance3::wave::wave::wave:...seeing Diane tomorrow and ED and Diane on Saturday :yay:. :tink:

Last edited:

View attachment 337524 View attachment 337521 View attachment 337522
:rotfl: Those are opposite of one another for sure! ::yes:: So glad she enjoyed the camp; DGD has her heart on meteorology but that conference and "hands on" experiences peaked her interest a lot in oceanography and the majors go hand in hand...all in the same department at Texas A&M. We'll see...she'll need to make some decisions soon as she's entering her junior year but she does still have a little time to think about it. :goodvibes :tink:

Complete opposites! :rolleyes1 She has time. She's deciding on a HS this year... so we're not focused on any majors quite yet...

:bday: to your DGD!!! So awesome that she has these great opportunities at Texas A&M. Enjoy WDW and please post!!

Last edited:
i-hpFkqz3-Th.jpg

This is in the queue area so not the sight or smell lab section; what is it and where in the queue is it? :tink:
Good morning :coffee:. Is it where you hear the conversations behind the closed doors? If I remember correctly, there's a section you walk through with a few closed doors that appear to be the offices of each Dr. Looks like the shadow of a telephone...

Cutchogue

Where is that? Where do you live Ohana?

Why don't you get an electric scooter?

I wear a poncho and sit in the back when I ride Splash Mt.!

Old or new Fantasyland?

These apples are outside in Fantasyland in the MK. They are not part of a shop, attraction or food service. It's "new" to Fantasyland.

I just read there was an explosion in Belville, TX! Is that where you live Karolyn? Hope you and all your friends, family and pets are okay!!

Why don't you get an electric scooter?

I wear a poncho and sit in the back when I ride Splash Mt.!

These apples are outside in Fantasyland in the MK. They are not part of a shop, attraction or food service. It's "new" to Fantasyland.

So it is just part of the decor? Is it by Gaston's Tavern or over by the circus area?

So my family thinks I am nuts except for Emily because she knows me and how I do things

But the other night I started a family Facebook message group for Walt Disney World 2021. And I know you all know that date

Well I am stating to plan a big family trip for Nov 2021 just after the actual 50th anniversary date which is Oct 1, 2021, and if all goes well there will be over 25 of us going. 7 little family’s but all together there will be a lot of us. I have already create rough budgets for people based on prices from Nov 2018 so people can start saving now. its only 3 years away lol but then again its only 3 years away. By then our new addition will be roughly the same age as James when we took him

So it is just part of the decor? Is it by Gaston's Tavern or over by the circus area?

These apples are just part of the decor and are outside in Fantasyland in the MK. They are not part of a shop, attraction or food service.

This is not by Gaston's Tavern or the Storybook Circus but this area was built about the same time.

So my family thinks I am nuts except for Emily because she knows me and how I do things

But the other night I started a family Facebook message group for Walt Disney World 2021. And I know you all know that date

Well I am stating to plan a big family trip for Nov 2021 just after the actual 50th anniversary date which is Oct 1, 2021, and if all goes well there will be over 25 of us going. 7 little family’s but all together there will be a lot of us. I have already create rough budgets for people based on prices from Nov 2018 so people can start saving now. its only 3 years away lol but then again its only 3 years away. By then our new addition will be roughly the same age as James when we took him

I don't think your are nuts for starting to plan for DW 2021. It's going to be great when all of the construction is done. So much construction!

But coordinating 25 people!

Poor Emily, I read she is having a tough time. :flower3: When is the baby due? I forgot, boy or girl? Names?

I don't think your are nuts for starting to plan for DW 2021. It's going to be great when all of the construction is done. So much construction!

But coordinating 25 people!

Poor Emily, I read she is having a tough time. :flower3: When is the baby due? I forgot, boy or girl? Names?

Dec 17 and we don't know yet its still a bit to early for that

These apples are just part of the decor and are outside in Fantasyland in the MK. They are not part of a shop, attraction or food service.

This is not by Gaston's Tavern or the Storybook Circus but this area was built about the same time.

By the Tangled restroom?

Cutchogue is a small town on the northern fork of Long Island. My family & I live in Middletown which is part of Monmouth County, NJ. My DH is originally from Staten Island & I grew up in Queens, NY. We moved to NJ 18 years ago, before we had our DD. The boroughs of NY were a bit crowded & we were looking for open space and elbow room. It’s a great town with really good schools... So I told my DH, move to Jersey & we use the public schools... stay in NY & we send our child to private school. Best choice we ever made. Taxes in NJ are ridiculous, but NY is catching up.

That’s an awesome idea!! I’m sure the rooms are going to be booked solid for the year, even with the new construction at Flamingo Crossings, the Riviera, add on to the Coronado, etc. etc... I’m keeping my fingers crossed to book several days as well... not quite as organized as you, though. :thumbsup2

That’s an awesome idea!! I’m sure the rooms are going to be booked

solid for the year, even with the new construction at Flamingo Crossings, the Riviera, add on to the Coronado, etc. etc... I’m keeping my fingers crossed to book several days as well... not quite as organized as you, though. :thumbsup2

yes last time we went as a "family" there was 8 of us we took my nieces and nephews but only a few could make it
that's why I am hoping with this far in advance notice people can save

12391976_10156312396310054_1868627346998168620_n.jpg

my wife and I did a parent only trip last March for 8 days and we had a blast

UHJR5258.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!