Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

9f3bb71a-f6ad-473a-8984-f919a5147493_zpsbmpkr39n.jpg

Not from a shop, attraction or food service. :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Bonus points if you can tell me what it is.

This is from a park.

This is sort of related to Small World. It's by Mary Blair, i assume. But it's not from the MK.

Wow. Tech guy gets to come on the balloon trip too. Very good on knowing what it is!!!

I was at that worlds fair and don't remember that. :lmao:
I was 5 or 6 when we went. I do remember Haunted Mansion and Carousel of Progress but not Small World.

TOWER OF THE FOUR WINDS
by Rolly Crump

It was displayed at the World's Fair where It's a Small World was shown. It is now in a scrap yard... or was. It's likely in a bumper somewhere on the LA freeway now.

http://www.disneyhistoryinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/walt-tofw.jpg

:welcome: Hope you enjoy playing our wacky little game :goodvibes. Interesting to know but help us figure out where it is displayed at DW? Our crops are from photos taken at Disney World...but good to know what Denise's crop is. Now we just need to figure out WITW it is. :confused3 :tink:

Last edited:
Wow. Tech guy gets to come on the balloon trip too. Very good on knowing what it is!!!

I was at that worlds fair and don't remember that. :lmao:
I was 5 or 6 when we went. I do remember Haunted Mansion and Carousel of Progress but not Small World.

:rotfl: You mean to tell me you don't remember what you saw when you were 5 or 6? :rotfl:(I don't either! :lmao: WAY to many years between "the old days" and now! o_O) :tink:

TOWER OF THE FOUR WINDS
by Rolly Crump

It was displayed at the World's Fair where It's a Small World was shown. It is now in a scrap yard... or was. It's likely in a bumper somewhere on the LA freeway now.

http://www.disneyhistoryinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/walt-tofw.jpg

HS or AK?

WOW TechGuy!!! :yay: :banana: :yay: That is extremely impressive!!! I don't think any of the "regulars" would have EVER gotten that! I was about to give you the win and do think you deserve mega bonus points (even if they are only imaginary :goodvibes )

And, it is interesting to know it was just thrown away! :sad:

But, Karolyn is right, we are supposed to pinpoint where in DW this poster was. It was in HS so that should narrow it down. I hope you are still watching TechGuy and can tell us where this is in HS:

PS: Here is a cool YouTube video of the tower:

And, I was wrong, it was not designed by Mary Blair.

Last edited:
WOW TechGuy!!! :yay: :banana: :yay: That is extremely impressive!!! I don't think any of the "regulars" would have EVER gotten that! I was about to give you the win and do think you deserve mega bonus points (even if they are only imaginary :goodvibes )

And, it is interesting to know it was just thrown away! :sad:

But, Karolyn is right, we are supposed to pinpoint where in DW this poster was. It was in HS so that should narrow it down. I hope you are still watching TechGuy and can tell us where this is in HS:

PS: Here is a cool YouTube video of the tower:

And, I was wrong, it was not designed by Mary Blair.

I'll have to start with One Man's Dream. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter