Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Can't quote again….. :sad2: But this:

Is from a shop on Hollywood Blvd. I don't think it is for sale. It's up too high on the wall and I didn't see a price tag.

I'm in Luxembourg!!! Got some wifi at the hotel. So far today we went to a castle and the battle of the bulge cemetary. I am super jet lagged, we have dinner and then I can finally get some sleep.

I'm in Luxembourg!!! Got some wifi at the hotel. So far today we went to a castle and the battle of the bulge cemetary. I am super jet lagged, we have dinner and then I can finally get some sleep.

just googled Luxembourg wow that have some amazing castles there

i need a weekend from my long weekend lol :(

but at least its a short work week :)

just googled Luxembourg wow that have some amazing castles there

I know what you mean Jeff...our weather has exhausted me! :yay: Glad you arrived safe Heather and I'm SO jealous...another "bucket list" item is "visit a castle"! :rolleyes: LOVE castles! Get some rest. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Sit dow or quick? House of Blues?

cfaec9e7-0a4a-485d-8b53-e69127e34a78_zps8rumfwg4.jpg

This is from a sit down but not House of Blues. :tink:

DD told me this morning ... in "silent protest" for the "dress code" Redstorm and 3 of her friends/teammates wore their volleyball shorts under the dress! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: :tink:

I almost always have shorts on under my dress/skirt. I always seem to find myself in situations where I have to crawl up something or bend over, and I just like having the freedom of not worrying. Plus, it stops the chafing that comes with hot summers and too many Cook-out milkshakes :rotfl:

I almost always have shorts on under my dress/skirt. I always seem to find myself in situations where I have to crawl up something or bend over, and I just like having the freedom of not worrying. Plus, it stops the chafing that comes with hot summers and too many Cook-out milkshakes :rotfl:

then as I guy.. why not just wear shorts why bother with a dress as well lol

lol guy logic

DD told me this morning ... in "silent protest" for the "dress code" Redstorm and 3 of her friends/teammates wore their volleyball shorts under the dress! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: :tink:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Never thought of doing that maybe I'll have to try it.:scratchin

then as I guy.. why not just wear shorts why bother with a dress as well lol

lol guy logic

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Never thought of doing that maybe I'll have to try it.:scratchin

Because we have to look cute. Obvs.:thumbsup2

And because then I have to figure out what shirt to pair with the shorts....a dress you pull on and you're done

JEFF...the girls would have rather BEEN in shorts/tee shirts :lmao:; NJHS "dress code" REQUIRES :rolleyes: the "young ladies DRESS up for the induction"...hence the "protest" from the "radical" :rotfl2: 7th graders! :lmao: ANNIE...the problem was...her dress was peach colored, shorts are black! :rolleyes1 DD noticed it when she dropped her off at school before picking the Princess up from gym class....and she was sitting on the front row! She called son-in-law to bring "something white or light colored" from home; DD took the "package" into the library where the group gathered before entering the gym...THAT'S when she found out the girls had decided to "protest". I loved it...FUN 7th grade shenanigans! That's my girl! :thumbsup2 DIANE...we learn new things from this "younger generation" every day, don't we? :goodvibes :tink:

JEFF...the girls would have rather BEEN in shorts/tee shirts :lmao:; NJHS "dress code" REQUIRES :rolleyes: the "young ladies DRESS up for the induction"...hence the "protest" from the "radical" :rotfl2: 7th graders! :lmao: ANNIE...the problem was...her dress was peach colored, shorts are black! :rolleyes1 DD noticed it when she dropped her off at school before picking the Princess up from gym class....and she was sitting on the front row! She called son-in-law to bring "something white or light colored" from home; DD took the "package" into the library where the group gathered before entering the gym...THAT'S when she found out the girls had decided to "protest". I loved it...FUN 7th grade shenanigans! That's my girl! :thumbsup2 DIANE...we learn new things from this "younger generation" every day, don't we? :goodvibes :tink:

Ah, Mom to the rescue! I either use my running shorts, or at Wal-mart I've found shorts made out of essentially a thick pantyhose material for $10, so I've bought those in some lighter colors.

Jeff and Ed are probably doing their "LA LA LA LA" right now haha...

Ah, Mom to the rescue! I either use my running shorts, or at Wal-mart I've found shorts made out of essentially a thick pantyhose material for $10, so I've bought those in some lighter colors.

kinda no just thinking about cars lol

kinda no just thinking about cars lol

:lmao:That's a good idea Annie...Mimi may have to invest in lighter colored shorts! :rotfl: As for Jeff & Ed...:lmao: ... and cars ... LALALALALALALA! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter