Where in the Poly could I...

Heather1979

Mouseketeer
Where in the Poly can I get desserts and drinks?

I'd like to go try a Lapu Lapu with DH. But we will have our 2 kids in tow, so I'd like to avoid bringing them into a bar (not even sure they'd allow that?) so I was thinking of making a reservation somewhere so we could have our drinks and the kiddos could get some type of dessert. We already have dinner reservations for this trip all planned and set, so this would be in addition to dinner. (We have pretty early dinner reservations some nights so this would be feasible before they get crabby).

But is there a place at the Poly to do so? TIA!

Kona cafe would probably be the best restaurant to make an Adr.
They do a fab Kona Kone, which im sure your kids would enjoy-they could even share.:thumbsup2
The bar at the Poly doesnt really have that bar feel.
Theres a bar but a large seating area, where people sit to chat or wait for their ADR's for Ohanas. Last time we went to Ohana, there was someone going around and taking drink orders. we ordered a couple of Lapu lapu's and drank them there, until our pager went off. Theres usually lots of children around, so it wouldnt feel odd. :goodvibes

Where in the Poly can I get desserts and drinks?

I'd like to go try a Lapu Lapu with DH. But we will have our 2 kids in tow, so I'd like to avoid bringing them into a bar (not even sure they'd allow that?) so I was thinking of making a reservation somewhere so we could have our drinks and the kiddos could get some type of dessert. We already have dinner reservations for this trip all planned and set, so this would be in addition to dinner. (We have pretty early dinner reservations some nights so this would be feasible before they get crabby).

But is there a place at the Poly to do so? TIA!

Just a note: The Tambu lounge does have chairs and tables to the side of the bar with a tv. It is not "blocked" off from the 2nd floor of the GCH so it doesn't feel like your bringing them to a bar(IMO)not sure if you can get dessert there though. You can bring them to Tambu (I have grabbed a drink before our ADR at 'Ohana, though they sat on to the side of the bar..not actually at the bar. BUT I would suggest Kona Cafe! They have a "Kona Cone" for kiddies...Its a Waffle Cone(i think) with ice cream being held up by a stand and cotton candy at the base of the cone! Super cute and looking forward to getting my son one next week. Also, the have a chocolate banana creme brulee that I am dying to try. You can order the Lapu Lapu there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter