Where in in FLA/CALI can Canadians get a COVID TEST

They are pretty expensive not gonna lie but not enough to deter me yet. Hopefully by Sept we will see the pre departure test requirements be gone and moved to just the arrival test
That’s my hope. We are booked for November.

Covid-19 testing is available at OrlandoInternational Airport, Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 7:30am-7:00pm. The AdventHealth clinic is located in the West Hall, opposite the security checkpoint for Gates 1-59 and offers both rapid RT-PCR testing and rapid-result antigen testing.
orlandoairports.net › coronavirus-co...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Cost:
Below are the costs for a COVID-19 test at the AdventHealth Centra Care Orlando International Airport testing site:
Rapid RT-PCR test: $175
Rapid antigen test: $65

On the CBP website it mentions any test is accepted-including a Rapid test/home test --so those seem fine to ENTER the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

I have also read--don't have the link handy that the test at the birder as well as the 8 day test can be home tests..these tests should be a lot cheaper..around 50$

Anyone have any further information on that?

I read this article on CBC article today: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-border-restrictions-coming-weeks-1.6075398

A few key clips from the article:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau signalled today the government is likely to further relax some of the most stringent border measures this summer — but Ottawa has no qualms about keeping the crossing closed for longer if an influx of travellers threatens public health.

Trudeau said Canada is prepared to do away with the almost complete travel ban once more people here have been fully vaccinated. "We're talking about weeks and not months anymore," he said.

While Tam has said previously the government could start to dismantle the strictest public health measures once 75 per cent of the eligible population is partially vaccinated, and 20 per cent have had two doses, she said that guidance was for domestic purposes only and a decision on borders depends on the "international epidemiological context."

I've seen projections that we could hit 75% with full vaccination in July. I'm hopeful that will mean we can cross land borders to open up more flight options and reduced COVID testing. It's unclear what this would mean for children under 12.

I've seen projections that we could hit 75% with full vaccination in July. I'm hopeful that will mean we can cross land borders to open up more flight options and reduced COVID testing. It's unclear what this would mean for children under 12.
That's what I am hoping for as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter