Where HAVEN'T you stayed at yet on property but would love to try?

I have always wanted to stay in a Fort Wilderness cabin around the holidays. Rent a gold cart and go looping to see the decorations. I’ve booked it multiple times but always chicken out bc it’s just a bit too wilderness for me. I know snakes are all over Disney but I always feel I pushing my luck by staying there. I just don’t like snakes.
I just booked 2 nights to stay there for Thanksgiving. 🤞 I don’t chicken out. Kids are 5 and 7 so they are the perfect ages to try it out. It’s probably now or never so I think it might stick.

Any deluxe resort lol. I have stayed at all the values & moderates (except port Orleans French quarter). I would love to try Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Boardwalk hotels, but i cant justify the $$ since we dont spend that much time at the hotel.

As DVC, I would love to try Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Beach Club, and Boardwalk. I would also go to Port Orleans Riverside to see how it compares with French Quarter.

I would also like to try one or two nights in a Cabin or Bungalow, even if it's just a short non-park vacation.

I've always wanted to try Polynesian. But as our last two trips have just been my wife and I (kids are all out of house now) we've opted for Beach Club and now Boardwalk because we really enjoy the food at Epcot and it's just so easy, plus you have the skyliner/boats to get to Hollywood fast.

We've stayed at:

Grand Floridian Villas, Beach Club Villas, Contemporary, Kidani Villas, Riviera and are now booked for Boardwalk Villas.

For location and the parks we generally go to Beach club so far has been our favorite. We loved Grand Floridian with the kids and Kidani with the kids was great, but those halls are loooooooooooooooooong and the transportation is pretty limited (buses only). I really wish they'd work out something to get another skyliner route or something over there.

Riviera was nice but felt a bit by itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter