Where exactly is Sanaa at AKL?

deanie

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR at Sanaa on our next trip. When we get off the AKL bus, where do we go from there? Does AKL have multiple bus stops? Sorry, I sound like an idiot but I am not familiar with AKL.

I think it's over at Kidani, and there is a bus stop for AKL and one for AKV, you wnat to get off at the one for AKV.

Sanaa is on the Kidani side of AKL (not the Jambo House side). There are two bus stops at AKL, and Kidani is generally the second of the two. It was very easy to find the restaurant once you are inside to Sanaa lobby.

Enjoy Sanaa! All the talk about that restaurant on here lately has me wanting to go back so badly!

We have an ADR at Sanaa on our next trip. When we get off the AKL bus, where do we go from there? Does AKL have multiple bus stops? Sorry, I sound like an idiot but I am not familiar with AKL.

There are two bus stops at AKL. One is at Jambo House, which is the original resort and the location of Boma and Jiko. The other is at Kidani Village, the all-DVC section of AKL, and Sanaa is in the main building at Kidani.

If you are coming from a park to AKL, Kidani will be the first stop. If you are coming from DTD, Kidani will be the second stop.

Sanaa is on the Kidani side of AKL (not the Jambo House side). There are two bus stops at AKL, and Kidani is generally the second of the two.

Actually, Kidani Village is the first stop for all buses except those coming from Downtown Disney. Any bus from the parks will first stop at Kidani and then go to Jambo. The Downtown Disney buses do the opposite.

OP, once you get to Kidani go into the lobby and cross to the back of it. There you will find stairs leading down to Sanaa.

Oh, thanks so much! I think they were just building AKV when I last visited. I pulled out my old maps but of course, it wasn't on there. I am hoping that we will get a good view of the savannah while we are there, even though the sun will be setting 30-60 mins later. :)

Actually downstairs if I recall correctly-you go to the back of the lobby area in Kidani bldg and either take the stairs or the elevator down.

Great thread, we went to Sanaa a few years ago and found it a nightmare. As residents of Saratoga Springs we didn't realise AKL was SO big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter