Where do you stay pre-cruise near Port Canaveral?

lucas

°o°
Where do you stay pre-cruise near Port Canaveral for 1 night? I've been checking prices and they seem to have gone way up, just since last year (from what I can remember). Plus, they aren't offering the special discount for parking at the port any longer.

We don't even have to stay at the hotels right next to the port. Anything close by in the surrounding area would be fine.

Recommendations would be appreciated.

Residence inn is my favorite but it's not cheap. Can't believe the 40% discount is gone--I loved the Fairfield inn in Titusville.

We stayed at Hampton Inn in Cocoa beach. We really liked the location. It was about 15min from port. I am not sure if you can park there though as we rented a vehicle and took it back.

We like the Homewood Suites right down the street from the Port.

We have stayed at the Residence Inn, Best Western and Days Inn (but wouldn't stay there again) the other two I would :)

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites and enjoyed it. My parents have been back twice - and they wouldn't repeat if it wasn't nice.

We're switching to the JW Marriott in Orlando. It's same price as Residence Inn in Port Canaveral, but has all the amenities and a lazy river. We'll just have to drive 30 minutes in the morning, but can't check in until 10:30 anyways.

We are planning to stay in Orlando at the Marriott harbor lake...we will have hopefully most if the day and coworkers recommended it for kids. I think I paid $150+taxes for the night, refundable! Orlando isn't that far from the port so we decided to do it this way. Post-cruise we are doing Kennedy space center and then staying at the Hilton double tree in cocoa beach -- pricier but it's a holiday weekend and I wanted something on the beach. I figure I may get a better price as it gets closer but I wanted to lock something in d/t the holiday.

I did a ton of research for my first cruise in June. I chose they hyatt mco for a few resasons. Remember this is not from experience just the info I gathered scouring these forums. first of all it sounds like you are one of the first to arrive at the port. Still debating if I want to try for an early PAT or closer to 1130 when I hear there is virtually no line. 2. you can tag your luggage at the hotel at night and the next time you see it is in your stateroom! I would hate to lug it around my first day waiting for my room to be ready. The other thing I learned is that prices drop at the hyatt closer to your date. I have been watching prices for a year now. Yep im a bit obsessive lol. I am now 4 months out and my price finally dropped. I sent them an email and they adjusted my rate in the matter of seconds. I plan on checking prices a few more times before I cruise. I booked a runway view 2 queen and it has dropped $25 per night. good luck. making this decision was a tough one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter