Where do you see room assignment?

dxcspilk

Mouseketeer
I am looking for my room assignment but do not see it. Can you see it on the DCL website? I booked through DU is it only through their website that I can see a room assignment?

I can see mine on my reservation from DCL as well as on the copy from my TA (I didn't use the same TA you did). After the final payment, I'll be able to see it at the DCL web site (where you do the on line check in, etc).

I can see mine on my reservation from DCL as well as on the copy from my TA (I didn't use the same TA you did). After the final payment, I'll be able to see it at the DCL web site (where you do the on line check in, etc).

Our March cruise is paid in full but still no cabin assignment on DCL's website. My TA said 4-6 weeks prior to sail date but I'm so curious, I still keep checking. :laughing: Que sera, sera...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter