Where do you get decent Adult Disney costumes?

JenSop

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking ahead to MNSSHP (my first time!) and want to go in costume. (We're doing a girls-only trip!) As of right now, we're going to be the female characters from Peter Pan. I'm gonna be Tinker Bell, and the other two will be Wendy and Tiger Lilly. HOwever, I can't seem to find a really good Tink costume. I've googled and googled and have had pretty bad luck. I found one I kind of liked, but NO ONE has it in stock. Or they only have it in a 12-14 size or there-abouts. (I'm on the tiny side, so that won't work.)

Do most people make their own?

Any suggestions?

buy some fairy wings get green slippers put white pom poms on them and go find a short green dress (try thrift stores like goodwill or try walmart) then cover yourself in glitter. Costumes are hard to find and often WAYYY overpriced.

I'm thinking ahead to MNSSHP (my first time!) and want to go in costume. (We're doing a girls-only trip!) As of right now, we're going to be the female characters from Peter Pan. I'm gonna be Tinker Bell, and the other two will be Wendy and Tiger Lilly. HOwever, I can't seem to find a really good Tink costume. I've googled and googled and have had pretty bad luck. I found one I kind of liked, but NO ONE has it in stock. Or they only have it in a 12-14 size or there-abouts. (I'm on the tiny side, so that won't work.)

Do most people make their own?

Any suggestions?

I'm having the same dilemma! I was thinking of doing Sally from a Nightmare Before Christmas but, it's either out of stock or almost $50!!!

Any other costume ideas are welcome!

I'm having the same dilemma! I was thinking of doing Sally from a Nightmare Before Christmas but, it's either out of stock or almost $50!!!

Any other costume ideas are welcome!

Really making it is the only way to get a good cheap effective costume I LOVE putting my own spin on my costumes!

Type in sally costumes on google and see if you can find anyone doing the same thing I've seen a LOT of people their own jack and sally costumes!

My sister ordered a Peter Pan costume from the online Disney Store and had it delivered to our resort when we went for Halloween a couple of years ago. They won't be available until closer to Halloween online though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter