Where do you buy your park tickets?

jacquellie

Earning My Ears
I’m new to DVC and never had to buy park tickets before. Who do you buy them from? I want a couple of days at Universal too - how do I do that?

We booked ours threough attraction tickets. They have free covid cover also. Re universal, my OH when she went without me bookedthrough our tesco points as they got boosted. Hotel and ticket stay.

Attractiontickets do combined tickets also. I have found them super helpful.

Before we bought APs we always bought ours from under cover tourist, they do universal too.

Once you buy your tickets you can link them to your MDE account as normal and start planning your trip.

I’m new to DVC and never had to buy park tickets before. Who do you buy them from? I want a couple of days at Universal too - how do I do that?

if you're DVC, you can buy your APs via DVC. But i don't know whether they've started to sell them again or not.
DVC members are able to buy the gold AP, which is much cheaper than the AP available to the public.
Only DVC and Florida residents are allowed to buy the gold AP.

If you're only going for 2 weeks and you won't be going twice in one year, then your best bet is the UK 14 day ultimate ticket.
I always buy on the disney UK website, but another poster mentioned that you can buy it at attraction tickets with covid coverage.

I got my bundle tickets from Orlando Attractions . com. They had the best price at the time for what I was looking for, but it's always best to shop around. There are plenty of sites with good deals, especially for UK visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter