Where Do You Buy Your Park Tickets???

mermaid&cinderella

DIS Veteran
I have always bought my WDW park tickets through the Disney website and I just checked CAA and its the exact same price. I just got the Mousesavers website with a link to the Undercover Tourist website and they are a bit cheaper. Has anyone purchased their tickets from them? Good/bad experience? Is there somewhere else to buy them cheaper?
Thanks!

Do a quick search on this thread for UT and you will find lots of people who love them. Fast and reliable delivery, and usually the best prices legally available, you may find them cheaper elsewhere from time-to-time, but UT prices are consistently the best.

If you do not need tickets as part of a package (ie, Free Dining), then check into Disneys YES program. You sign up at least one child for their 2-3 hour education class (many choices - all look fascinating!) and everyone in your group gets tickets for almost 1/2 price.

I can't wait until we go next and get can the YES tickets. My daughter wants to attend one of the Cirque classes. I'll take her there and my husband will attend a different class with our son.

If you do not need tickets as part of a package (ie, Free Dining), then check into Disneys YES program. You sign up at least one child for their 2-3 hour education class (many choices - all look fascinating!) and everyone in your group gets tickets for almost 1/2 price.

I can't wait until we go next and get can the YES tickets. My daughter wants to attend one of the Cirque classes. I'll take her there and my husband will attend a different class with our son.

We've always used Undercover Tourist and never had any problems, but I'm going to have to look into this for our next trip! Thanks for the tip!

I purchased MYW tickets from UT during our postal strike...they actually contacted me via e-mail to see whether I wanted to wait till after the strike was over to send them. I waited and they were delivered a week after the strike was settled. Very Impressed with their service and I saved $70 off the regular price.

another Undercover Tourist fan here.... We stay at the Fort so free dining isn't an option, but buying tickets cheaper is :thumbsup2
Also, the prices listed include taxes and shipping whereas Disney's has taxes added on top.... Highly recommend UT!!

I purchased MYW tickets from UT during our postal strike...they actually contacted me via e-mail to see whether I wanted to wait till after the strike was over to send them. I waited and they were delivered a week after the strike was settled. Very Impressed with their service and I saved $70 off the regular price.

Me too! I ordered them two days before the postal strike (I think it was right when Disney was about to raise their prices) and I have to say their customer service was excellent!

I have used UT several times with no problems. For last minute tickets we have used Maple Leaf Tickets in Kissimmee. Allearsnet. promotes them. The guy who owns the company is originally from Nova Scotia. Great service and I pick them up. He usually has some un-advertised specials that he has given us. I sometimes thinks it is because we are Canadians.

Nepean

I'm a big UT fan as well. :goodvibes But I just had a co-worker ask me about Maple Leaf Tickets ... I told her I was pretty sure they are legit, and I found a couple of threads that referred to them. So glad to hear the comments here! :thumbsup2

I looked at UT but the 30 shipping fee outweighs the savings we would get. I found this other site loveorlandotickets ca and it seems to have good prices just never heard of them. it's run by a co in the UK and this is there Canadian only site.

I looked at UT but the 30 shipping fee outweighs the savings we would get. I found this other site loveorlandotickets ca and it seems to have good prices just never heard of them. it's run by a co in the UK and this is there Canadian only site.

$30 for shipping? Are you paying for express shipping?

Double check... I'm from Ontario Canada too and I've ordered from UCT several times and there was no shipping fee.... And my most recent order was a couple months ago... :confused:

I have always bought my WDW park tickets through the Disney website and I just checked CAA and its the exact same price. I just got the Mousesavers website with a link to the Undercover Tourist website and they are a bit cheaper. Has anyone purchased their tickets from them? Good/bad experience? Is there somewhere else to buy them cheaper?
Thanks!

Sorry but we got burnt once and got to turnstyle at MK and tickets were no good so had to pay for them again for 10 days and was not expecting that..:scared1: so only thru WDW do we buy tickets from then on. know a lot do but not taking the chance again..:dance3:

I just went back to the UT site to double check. They were charging for shipping during the postal strike (using other carriers) but the shipping is free again. And although they say up to 12 days for Canada, my experience has been closer to 3 days. You can choose express shipping at extra cost, but you don't need to.

Sorry but we got burnt once and got to turnstyle at MK and tickets were no good so had to pay for them again for 10 days and was not expecting that..:scared1: so only thru WDW do we buy tickets from then on. know a lot do but not taking the chance again..:dance3:

And that is why you want to use a reputable seller. There are shady operations in Orlando that sell used tickets at heavy discounts (or sometimes for not so big a discount at all). When you get to the gate, your ticket is used up, or your finger print doesn't match. And just try to find that seller again...

UT is a Disney authorized reseller. Although I have never had issues with my tickets, there are lots of testimonials here on Dis from people who have had no problems having lost tickets replaced by them etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter