Where do we get FITS passes validated?

2ofUs

DIS Veteran
We have Fun-in-the-Sun 30 day passes that have to be validated before use. I know that Guest Services at each park will validate them, but is there anywhere else? Perhaps at Downtown Disney? :idea:

Also, any idea how long the process takes and what they give you to use for park entry? Is it like Annual Passholders where they scan your fingers or a plastic card like room keys or something else? :confused3:

Thanks

It took less than 10 minutes to activate our tickets back in April.
The passes look like regular hopper passes. You have to do the finger scan each time you enter a park.

Thanks for the info - do you know if they can be activated other than in the theme parks?

We are coming in a few daysahead of our friends so it is not a time issue for us. But they are arriving late on a Saturday afternoon and we want to plan an itinerary around them.

We can't go in a park until they are activated so I was hoping it could be done at DTD. That way we can eat dinner then hit PI/DQ without having to go to a park to activate their passes. Make sense?

Thanks again.

Just go to Guest relations at any of the 4 major parks (Im not sure if you can validate them at the waterparks or not). It's not a long process, it really just depends on how long the line is how long it will take.

You can go to guest relations at DTD, it's near the Once Upon a Time Store, near the restrooms. I've heard there is a guest relations on the West Side, not sure where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter