Where do they do Kids b-days best??

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
My ds will be turning 5 while we are there. I've already read about getting the birthday pin from City Hall in MK, but what other great things have you all seen done for kids on their birthdays?

Which restaurants/attractions make the biggest fuss? He's quite a ham and I think he'll enjoy the attention.

Thank you....

Lisa

We did my DD 7th birthday at H&V last year. We are doing my DS 11th
this year at H&V.

First - the food is great at lunch (and less expensive than dinner).
Very nice buffet selection for the adults and kids.
There is a make your own sundae bar and lots of goodies for dessert.

On your PS tell them it's your child's birthday that day.
When you arrive, tell the restaurant again.

At H&V my DD received a balloon, a card signed by the Disney
Characters, a cupcake with a candle and was sung happy birthday to.
She has a picture of her and Minnie with her card & balloon.
She also wore he Minnie ears with the red bow.

If you do dinner at H&V, I think you can get a Fantasmic Pkg.
Part of your childs birthday celebation could be the fireworks
at Fantasmic. And your child would still have the balloon, card & cupcake.

Birthday pins can be obtained at Town Hall in MK or at the main ticket booths.
I think you can also get the birthday button in MGM Studio's now.
Not sure where. Main ticket booth would know.

Happy Birthday to your son :)

My DS will be turning 5 while at the "Mouse house" and when I called to make my PS for LTT the CM asked me the ages of my kids, I replied 4 gonna be 5 that day. Wasn't hoping for anything special or anything at all. Anyway he proceeded to ask my son's name and told me there would be something "special" for him. I can't wait to see what it is!!!

Hi,
On one of our trips with our best friends their son turned 5. I already had the MK birthday button from a previous trip when we had been there for my birthday which I gave them. I've heard recently that all the parks have birthday buttons and that they are different. I'm going to check this out in April when we will be there for my DH's 40th! I think it would be cool if I could get all 4 for him and surprise him the morning of his birthday.

On Matthew's 5th birthday we did the Cinderella breakfast and he was treated like a prince. They gave him a birthday certificate and all of the characters wrote notes and signed it for him. They also brought him a decorated cupcake with a candle and sang to him. We were staying at WL that trip and they provided us with a free birthday cake that evening to have a little celebration in the room.

When we were there for my birthday we had breakfast at Donald's Breakfasauras (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) in AK. I had the button on but no one noticed so nothing was done. I'm sure they would have done something if we had mentioned it but I was kind of shy about it. For dinner that night we ate at the Cape May Cafe and they noticed without being told and brought me a giant chocolate chip cookie that was decorated and everyone sang to me. I also had CM's make people in line sing to me when they noticed the button and a CM at an icecream stand in AK didn't charge me for my Mickey bar! :)

Cathy K.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter