Where do People like to eat on Thanksgiving?

We do like buffets. We ate Thanksgiving once at Cape May Cafe it was ok my friend ate at 1900 Park Fare and loved it. But just2 adults

The man, DGD, and I canceled a dinner reservation at Wine Bar George to eat a Candlelight Processional lunch at Tokyo Dining last T-Day, LOL! Had to see Chita Rivera:cool:.

We've also eaten and would still consider worthy HBD restaurant as well as the lounge, FF, Wine Bar George,and V + A, during the December/January holidays.
Was not pleased with bluezoo this past Christmas Eve.

To us, Christmas Eve, Day as well as New Year's Eve are on the same level as Thanksgiving from an eating POV.

Last edited:

We have eaten at 50s Prime Time before. Two years ago we at Hoop Dee Doo and really enjoyed it. I think that is a good way to enjoy the day and not deal with many crowds.

Yachtsman the past 2 times. But we went for steak. Avoid the turkey. At least that’s what my mom and wife said. Looked good but they didn’t like it. That was the first time we went. This year we all had our usual when we go.

I second Boma! Lots of wonderful choices plus the turkey & gravy were delicious. We've also done Trails End on Thanksgiving which was really good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter