Where do I start? (scrapbooking)

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Iluvthemouse, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Iluvthemouse

Iluvthemouse DIS Veteran

I have done many scrapbooks on our vacations to the Caribbean and Mexico but they were easy. The supplies were ready available anywhere at any store.
    But I am having a hard time finding Disney specific stuff. We have a Michaels and ACMoore around here. They have some limited supplies.
    Are there any other stores to check or do I order them online?

TIA

2. goofymom/pop

goofymom/pop <font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag

do you have any of these stores near you with scrapbook supplies? Ours has a nice selection of Disney items.

Creative Memories has a 7x7 album with Mickey on it. Also a sticker and idea pack.

Other than that I would try on line and see what you can find. Or join a disney themed swap here on the Dis board and you will have more disney stuff then you can imagine.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. reinita1002

reinita1002 Mouseketeer

If you live near a joanns, they usually have a lot of disney stuff. ;)

5. pfishgirl

pfishgirl In Loving Memory of My Son 5/6/09

Our home depot has Mickey Head colored paint samples.. You can take them for free. I have several red, white, black and yellow ones.. :earboy2:

6. LindaBabe

LindaBabe DIS Veteran

7. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

Or if you have a Tall Mouse in your area. They had 8 times the scrap stuff that Michaels had. Wow! I also used mousememories.

8. Missy1961

Missy1961 Knows who did it and why

This is why I love these boards. I was coming here to ask this same question!
    (I'm a rookie scrapbooker) I was at Disney last week, but I decided to wait to buy an album because I didn't have room in my suitcase for it.

9. mantaz

mantaz <font color=deeppink>I just thought my computer wa

Creative Memories has a new disney themed snap pack. More characters in it. They also a princess pack, a mickey pack and a winnie the pooh pack.

If you have an Archiver's near you they have good stuff. They usually have all the new disney stuff. I love going to ours.

Good luck on your quest.

Angela