Where did the May 21, 2018 Alaska cruise go?

CathyCU03

Mouseketeer
I went on to Disney's site this morning to book the May 21, 2018 Alaska cruise and its not there. Could this just be a mistake updating the website. I'm going to be so upset if it turns into a charter or something. I spent all night talking my DH into it! I saw some quotes yesterday so it was available then. Anyone have any info??

I just did a quick look up and May 21st shows up for me! Are you sure you are looking 2018 and not 2017?

Okay I signed into the website and it showed up. Weird.
As a heads up, anytime you're considering a DCL cruise but just need a day or two to think/talk it over, you should place a hold on the cruise (do this by proceeding to book it, then clicking "Hold for 3 Days" at the payment screen). Holding a cabin for 3 days is free (they don't even take your cc info) & carries no obligation. It will automatically cancel with no penalty if you decide not to go through with the cruise after 3 days. Putting a hold on the cruise will save your cabin while you decide, so no worries about it selling out while you're talking it over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter