where can you buy sea bands??

bigturkey12

Mouseketeer
anyone in canada bought sea bands for their cruise and do they work
ive read up on bonine bonamine and scolpamine
nervous to try something new while away as i have asthma and there are warnings re such under these drugs.
i know i can take gravol
so im planning on bringing regular and non drowsy gravol with me
wondering if i should get sea bands also but what store can i get them in
thanks

anyone in canada bought sea bands for their cruise and do they work
ive read up on bonine bonamine and scolpamine
nervous to try something new while away as i have asthma and there are warnings re such under these drugs.
i know i can take gravol
so im planning on bringing regular and non drowsy gravol with me
wondering if i should get sea bands also but what store can i get them in
thanks

I bought some at Walgreens a few weeks ago. Don't know if you have Walgreens in Canada, but any large drug store should have them.

If you can't find them in Canada, you can probably find them at a drugstore close to the cruise port. I always find them at CVS here. (I actually have two sets.)

They are a lot easier to find in Canada now than a few years ago. The last pair we bought was at the drugstore in our local Loblaws. I have seen them in a number of chain drugstores too--Shopper's and Pharmaplus.

I believe I bought them on a ship once, too. And they worked for me and for my mother, who gets sea sick watching waves on TV shows.

I got a pair at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Don't know if they have those in Canada. But they did seem to help with the nausea. Looked kind of silly though, so I didn't wear them with my dress up outfit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter