Where can we get a lobster dinner at WDW?

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
I am wondering where in WDW we can get a good Lobster dinner. I have checked several dining menu databases, but cannot find anything. Any ideas?

Fulton's crab house! - We *always* go there--every trip.

Hands down always the best lobster meal we've had.

DCP_1334.jpg

StuartMI-
Oh my gosh! That meal looks scrumdilicious! It's breakfast time here but if I had a fork, I'd dig right in!

Shulas in the Dolphin hotel usually has excellent maine lobsters up to 3 lbs, but it is going to cost you big time!!

The Rainforest Cafe and it can be a great deal if you get vacation kingdom lunch vouchers!

Autumnblue

I do not know about in the parks but at Kelly's landing in Celebration they had a lobster dinner for 12.95 last time I was there. Since I come from N.E. and try to eat lobster as much as I can one will NEVER do it for me so I did not order it but it was a very reasonable price for a place so far from home. Also if you are near a Boston Lobster Feast I hear the lobsters are unlimited. I know this does not really answer your question but I tried to provide some alternatives.

Where do you get the kingdom lunch vouchers?

That's what I was wondering too. What exactly are vacation kingdom lunch vouchers? How much do they cost? Where do you get them? I have heard of the special Animal Kingdom vouchers for the counter service restaurants, but none that you could use at Rainforest Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter