Where can we find cheap tickets to a nyc broadway show?HELP

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
We would like to find discounts to broadway shows in nyc for someone who has been such a genuinely nice person to our family. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Supposedly he wants to see WICKED

You can browse theatermania.com. You do need to register. However, I checked and there are no discounts listed for Wicked at this time.

Not only is Wicked new, it is the hardest show in town to get in to, you will be hard pressed to find discounted tickets to that one. I am looking forward to seeing it myself, so if you do go, PLEASE post a review or PM me with one.

You can try this site and you can even sign up and get free emails giving you updates:

http://www.broadwaybox.com/

You can sometimes get twofers at the tckts booths on Broadway. Often they have tickets for Wednesdays and matinees, sometimes evening performances. YOu just show up prior to the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter