where can I prepay tips?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I remember when I took my last cruise (June 2019) I was able to prepay my minimum tip amount. We always add cash to the envelope anyway. But, I can't remember where on the website to do this. Can anyone help a girl out?

I remember when I took my last cruise (June 2019) I was able to prepay my minimum tip amount. We always add cash to the envelope anyway. But, I can't remember where on the website to do this. Can anyone help a girl out?
You're not really prepaying tips, but you just add additional money to the cost of the trip equal to the tips. The overage goes into your onboard account as a credit.

You can also do it with Guest Services once you're onboard and then the little paper slips at the end of the cruise will have the right amounts on them.

You can also add onboard credit essentially covering gratuities by going to the onboard shopping link in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter