Where can I get Universal merchandise other than in the parks?

Alexsandra

Ready for the next adventure
Hi Guys I am heading to Universal Studios in a few days and wondering if I can get Universal merchandise at a Walmart or Target near the Universal Hotels. We will be staying at Hard Rock and will have a car.

I would like to get a few t-shirts and souvenirs without paying premium prices.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I have been finding lots of stuff at our local Target (Atlanta area) lately. I think you can go on the Target website and choose a store location and see if they have that item in the store.

As long as you are not Hagrid sized, Hot Topic has a bunch of HP stuff.

If you are okay buying online, ThinkGeek has a ton of cool stuff. They do not have many retail stores, but the online store is fantastic.

I'd definitely buy online ahead of time. We were really surprised at the limited selection at the local off-site gift shops, Walmart, Target, etc.

Finally, I stopped at a Walmart in Orlando on Vineland Rd. It had tons of cool Disney and Harry Potter merchandise. I ended up buying t-shirts, pins and other souvenirs.
Worth the stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter