Where can I get boiled eggs at the World?

Mom2SamandJames

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get boiled eggs at the world? My 18 month old loves them and won't touch a fried or scrambled. Thanks!

I've seen them at Crystal Palace breakfast buffet. I think all or most of the breakfast buffets have them.

Sunshine Seasons has them in the little coolers where you buy the bottled drinks and side salads...DH loves boiled eggs so he had to get them...there were 2 eggs, 2 carrots and a lettuce leaf for $2.29

The food courts sometimes have them in the fridge section. I've seen them at the buffets at the salad area. I remember they had them at breakfast as my 12 year old cousin is a picky eater and at them for breakfast at a character meal. How about that $22 egg?

Also, Disney chefs are quite accommodating. If you don't see boiled eggs, I'm sure the chef will cook you some.l

Thanks for all the suggestions and answers. I myself am not a big fan of scrambled or fried eggs, but I do love boiled ones. We are not doing CP for breakfast, but we will be at Cape May, Tusker House, and O'Hana for breakfast. I know he will find plenty to eat, and he is in no danger of slowly pining away. That is for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter