Where can i get a countdown clock?

ukeeyorelover

"You can design and create, and build the most won
Hi,

Just wondering, where can i get a countdown clock? I dont like the tickercentral ones and i was wondering if i could still get the old ones that i used to have last year?

The old countdowns ran on Javascript under HTML. They were 'live' tickers. For security reasons HTML had to be turned off.

TickerFactory and TickerCentral have similar type countdowns. If you don't like any of those, the closest you can get to the old style is at v50.net where you can get a straight hours/minutes/seconds type countdown, but it will be static, not 'live'.

In other words, everytime the site is accessed, you will display a 'snapshot' of your countdown from that very instant. So it stays current at least up to the the second the post displays. That's the closest you can get to the old style.

Here's a Sample:
01-01-2006_New+Years+Eve_255-0-0_255-255-0.png

On their site, generate the code. You can play around with the colors all you want. When you finally get one you like, cut and paste the BulletinBoard code into your signature. (Do NOT cut and paste the HTML code)

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help! Its a shame about the old ones, they were really cute! I think i might try the last one you mentioned! :cool1:

Do you have a link to the old ticker? I'd like to put it on my desktop. Thanks. :)

SugarBear said:
Do you have a link to the old ticker? I'd like to put it on my desktop. Thanks. :)
The old ticker was javascript code that ran under HTML as part of a browser's display of an internet page.

It won't run as part of a desktop. It only runs within a browser's window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter