Where can I get a copy of Passporter's Treasure Hunts for WDW??

IvyandLace

Certified pixie dust user
I am helping my husband plan a WDW trip in June 2010 which will include 6 high school students (ages 16-18) and 3 adults (myself and my husband included). My husband's students are all a part of his World Travelers' Club, and we really want to be able to have them do some sort of scavenger hunt (besides Kim Possible) in World Showcase. I would really LOVE to find the out-of-stock Passporter's Treasure Hunts for WDW to help us with planning the scavenger hunt but can only find the outrageously priced book on Amazon.

Any other suggestions as to where to find this book? Also I would like to ask those with the book if they think that it would help us in planning something for teenager treasure hunts in World Showcase. Anyone willing to photocopy a few pages to send to me? ;P

Any help is always appreciated!!
IVY

Thanks! I just got done ordering it...I can't wait to use it!!!

Thanks again! :cool1:

You can buy it "used" on amazon for $6 + shipping. That's where I bought mine and there was no marking or any evidence that it wasn't new. I'd give you mine but I think I've already marked some answers on those pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter