Where can I find.... who is going when??

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
Hubby just gave the OK for an adults only trip to both HRH and BWV (if availble) for September 18th-21st....... I know there are lists floating aroudn but without the search feature I am clueless on where to look...........

I am sooooo siked. I cant wait to stroll around Epcot...... I was first there in 1993, with my best freind and her son (eight at the time) so we felt kinda rushed, and really just breaze thru on our way back to MK....

Last trip Ozo and I tried Epcot witht he girls, but it was too hot for them and not enough action...... I will admit that we toured Epcot towards the end of our 9 day trip so we were all a liitle frazzled, we didnt stay in a 2 bedroom villa which added to the feeling of done enough...... LOL

I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well I know there are quite a few people going when you are because we will be there the 6-15 and I know tons of people were going the next week! I'm sure you can find someone to meet up with!

There's a countdown central, you could check that out. You will find it <b>HERE</b>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter