Where can I find mini bottles of tabasco?

Aryn

DIS Veteran
I think these would be super cute in my daughters stocking, but the shipping is crazy!

Has anyone seen these somewhere I can just go pick them up?

Thanks

You could get them at www.minimus.biz they have all sorts of individual/travel size items. I often order and ship to the resort but I just ordered a bunch of flavored oils and stuff to make a gift basket for Christmas for a friend of mine.

They have free shipping if you order $20.

They sell them in a little 6 pack at World Market by all their sample sized food products if you happen to have one of these near you. My DSIL gave me a pack for my birthday earlier this year and I took them along camping this summer. I Love Tabasco!

World Market. I think there is one near here.

Thanks for the help, has anyone else seen these around?

FYI: I just did a search on the World Market website and they list a store right in Dunwoody, GA. If you need the address you can get it from the website.

I've seen them in the grocery store. You can usually find for about 50 cents a bottle, and I'm always seeing coupons in the newspaper which are not size specific. So I usually get them for free.

I don't use it very often, just when a recipe calls for it. Which is usually only a teaspoon or two.

I got them at Cost Plus world Market before

I was just going to post this. I saw them at Cost Plus World Market yesterday. I think they came in packs of 6 bottles. They had them in various smaller sized bottles. The smallest ones were very tiny!!!

I don't think I've ever seen any at Cracker Barrel. My aunt works there, so I know the merchandise pretty well. But you can get mini bottles of syrup!

Some MRE's have the tiny bottles.

This was my idea too. We used to take MRE's camping in the Caribbean and snorkel with them to a deserted beach. The most fun part of the MRE was the desert and the tiny little Tabasco bottle.

At Walmarts Deli by the hot cooked foods, they had Mini bottles of Ketchup! Very Cute! and maybe more practical for children??

Not sure how far you are from Commerce, GA, but at the Tanger Outlet stores, there's a couple of kitchen outlet stores that have those. We were just there a couple of weeks ago and they had them.

The MREs might be fun. Dont they have something to heat at up water that are really cool?

My DD is 11 and puts hot sauce on everything! She loves the stuff! No Ketchup for her.

Some great ideas on here, I need to get out and check them out.

Thanks

Yup, World Market, I saw those and thought they'd be a cute gift, unfortunately I have no one to give them to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter