Where can I find great peanut butter desserts?

My favorite is the brownie at The Mara at AKL. The pie at Contempo Cafe is a close second but I thought that the ratio of crust to PB was off for my tastes, I ended up just not eating the crust at all. Not a fan of the PB&J milkshake, not enough PB flavor for me. I am very interested in trying this drink at Flying Fish!

This may be sacrilegious but... I didn't love the Contempo Cafe pie. And I went to the Contempo specifically to get it!

Certainly not bad, just IMO not as amazing as I was hoping it would be.

I'll throw a vote to the Mara brownie.

I thought of this post today as I was watching a Disney Food Blog video on Animal Kingdom. Evidently at Zuri's Sweet Shop, there are peanut butter goodies called "Haystacks" and they are basically peanut butter clusters - but with potato sticks. Sounds intriguing, right?
The DFB reviewer loved them. Here's a link to the write up.

If you ever find yourself in Disneyland (or if they ever hopefully bring it to Disney World) there is a Peanut Butter Sandwich in their confectionery cases. It's graham crackers with a peanut butter filling covered in chocolate. Unbelievable. The peanut butter cups are good as well.

I've also heard that the Boardwalk Bakery has had some PB treats, but I haven't been and I'm sure they rotate.

The peanut butter brownies at The Mara and the CL lounge in AKL are heaven on earth! Counting the days til my Sept trip so I can go ham on those things!

We have a peanut butter lover in our family - me!!
So where, in the World, can I find a peanut butter dessert? Pies, Cakes, Ice cream. Anything!

We'll be going to all 4 parks + Disney Springs in late July.
I'm so glad someone else posted this before me 😂

This is probably a sin, and I was pregnant when I ate it, but the Starbucks at HS has a chocolate peanut butter cupcake that I thought was pretty incredible. It was huge but I managed to take it down with very little sharing.

I know this might not be the most exciting option, but I had the best peanut butter cookie OF MY LIFE at Big Top Treats in MK. Such a low key confectionary masterpiece. Unassuming lil old cookie that was soft and chewy with big chunks of PB and peanuts. So good and I highly suggest

I know this might not be the most exciting option, but I had the best peanut butter cookie OF MY LIFE at Big Top Treats in MK. Such a low key confectionary masterpiece. Unassuming lil old cookie that was soft and chewy with big chunks of PB and peanuts. So good and I highly suggest

Yes! I have had these as well. I don't care for crazy cookies with tons of different things in/on them, and these simple peanut butter cookies are just perfect!

PB&J Milkshake at 50's Primetime. The best PB item available at WDW in my opinion.

They have (had?) this at the Plaza, too, in MK. FANTASTIC!

They used to have this layered "torte" if you will at Boardwalk Bakery. Chocolate, PB, and bacon. It was divine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter