Where can I find Disney T-shirts that aren't thin and see-thru?!

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
Trying to prepare for a quickly approaching visit to WDW. Kohls has plenty of designs to choose from but the fabric is awful. Way too thin and shows every little roll, bulge and imperfection when worn. Any suggestions on where we could go locally that would have better quality Disney tees?

Trying to prepare for a quickly approaching visit to WDW. Kohls has plenty of designs to choose from but the fabric is awful. Way too thin and shows every little roll, bulge and imperfection when worn. Any suggestions on where we could go locally that would have better quality Disney tees?
Torrid or Hot Topic may have some.

Torrid or Hot Topic may have some.

Funny you mentioned Torrid! As a matter of fact, my DD found some on the Torrid website. I placed an order today (will be here a couple of days before we leave) but we don't know exactly what size she is (0 or 1) and she's not convinced she'll like them because she's used to the regular unisex type t-shirts (L-XL). The local Torrid only had one Disney design in stock (over the phone) so not worth a visit. Hot Topic is def another option. Any other suggestions?

ETA... Walmart was our first stop and it was a dead end as well.

She's a 0 if she's an large/extra large. If she likes a snugger fit and has a small chest she might like torrid Disney shirts. They aren't usually too thin or revealing. Although I would not buy white. They're pretty much the only Torrid items I do like.

They are cut more feminine but not extremely. They probably have more in common with unisex actually, because plus size girls tend to like to cover up more. Even Torrid's really "revealing" stuff covers more skin than something from a store like American eagle.

Also if she has no objection to used clothing- it would be even cheaper to buy in poshmark.

I usually buy my Disney stuff in the parks because they have more unusual designs then any of the chains would. So that's what I'd suggest.

I agree with Uniqlo. There is one at Disney Springs if you are going to WDW anytime soon if there isn't one near you.

I'd say Disney Store. You can have a look of what they they might have on the website. A lot of their women's T-shirts are standard heavy weight cotton or cotton-poly blend.

Go to Torrid and try on other shirts in that style to find out the size or order both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.

Thanks to all for the suggestions! Unfortunately, there's no Uniqlo in my state. I will definitely try Target. Never would have thought of Walgreens or CVS near WDW. I had eliminated the Disney Store and parks as I was trying to save a bit by shopping elsewhere. There is one located at a local mall however. If we don't have any success before we leave then we'll have to make time for a quick stop at the Disney outlets when we get there. Irritates me to no end that she waited until a week+ before departure to start preparing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter