• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I buy Body Glide ? Which stores?

The Charmed One

We got married on the 4th Oct 2006 at Cypress Grov
I have ordered some off the internet for my next WDW visit, but was wondering where to buy it, is it sold in drugstores in the WDW area, I've read you can buy it at running stores, but the nearer one on there website is miles away, do they sell it at Walmart, CVS, Targets, Publixs, Walgreens.

Please can anyone help.
BTW it's an anti-chafing skin protectant stick, if you didn't know, also good for preventing blisters.

I payed £10 in the UK how much is it over there. I thought I might get afew if I saw it.

Thank you.:dance3: princess: :cloud9:

I purchased mine here in the U.S at a bike shop--they sold tires and bikes and bodyglide:rotfl:

If you have a bike store or even a sporting goods store close to you you could try looking there

Found ours at Dick's Sporting Goods; Publix, Target, and Walmart in our area didn't carry it.

If you can't find it, I have used Monistat Chafing Powder Gel, sold at just about every major drugstore/grocery store, and it works fantastic. Very inexpensive as well.

(also makes a fantastic makeup primer! Is the same ingredients as Smashbox primer)

You are thinking of Astroglide...;)

I get Body Glide at a running store here, but I have seen it at CVS.

I could have sworn I saw both there... who knows? Notice no one else admitted that was a viable "resource".

I could have sworn I saw both there... who knows? Notice no one else admitted that was a viable "resource".
When I searched drugstore.com for "body glide" it came up with a lubricant called "Body Glide"; when I changed the search to "bodyglide" I found the correct product. :lmao:

Modells, Sports Authority and many shoe/sneaker shops sell it around here. Also like mentioned lots of Bicycle shops carry it too.

It also states, "For external use only". That would rule out the above mentioned use!:rotfl2:

When I searched drugstore.com for "body glide" it came up with a lubricant called "Body Glide"; when I changed the search to "bodyglide" I found the correct product. :lmao:

Ok... so there is a difference between bodyglide and body glide. :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone. It's definetly the Bodyglide to prevent rubbing and blisters that I'm after.
Thank you for all of your help.

Ok... so there is a difference between bodyglide and body glide. :thumbsup2

Yes, be careful what you buy!! There is a Body Glide which is a personal lubricant, and a Body Glide which has "anti chafing and blister stick" on its label. One would definitely not want to mix the two up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter