Where are you having TG meal?

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
We are going to try to get LTT for out Thanksgiving meal. IF I can;t get this we will try Crystal Palace. WHere are you going?

I tried to ADR LTT, but no luck. Instead, I made an ADR for Thanksgiving at the Fort (aks Mickey's Backyard BBQ on other days of the year), and it was GREAT!!!

It worked out really well, because MK turned out to be NUTS that day according to people we met up with later. We had a nice meal (turkey, ham, all the traditional fixin's), good entertainment (country-western band that really got the crowd involved), character interaction (Micky, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale) - the characters worked the room and even line-danced with the kids. We also got a sweet family portrait done with the lake in the background and a Thanksgiving-themed set in the picture.

We used that day as our resort hopping day since all the Christmas decorations were up, and then ended the evening with a trip to DTD for a photo of the kids with Santa.

I've been looking for a review of Thanksgiving at the Fort! I think that this is where we will go this year. Sounds like fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter