Where are my BUF Marriott people?

dancin Disney style

<font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa
I can't remember.....I know I've seen it and maybe even asked before....do you keep your car keys at this hotel?

I'm thinking of booking for next week. My parking at the airport will be $94 so if I can get the Marriott on Priceline for around $60 we will go the night before.

Just the be clear it's the Amherst Marriott.

I've been bidding for the Marriott and have gone up to $85 bid and no bite :(. Maybe you will have better luck.

I've never left my keys there. They just asked for the license plate #. Enjoy!

I've been bidding for the Marriott and have gone up to $85 bid and no bite :(. Maybe you will have better luck.
That stinks....for $85 or $90 I'd rather just leave my car a the airport. Our flight isn't untill 10:45am so we can leave home at 7am the morning of.....no big deal.

If you go on parksleepfly.com the first hotel you will see is the Days Inn that is directly across the street from BUF....it's $109 including 14 days parking. You get breakfast but the Timmie's is attached. They have a shuttle but you can walk just as easily.

To confirm: you keep the keys with you and only give them your plate number. It's a great hotel to stay the night before the trip.

To get the 60.00 price (please remember it's 77.xx after all taxes), you need to wait until at least a couple of days to bid. That has been my experience for both times I stayed there. Trying weeks before my travel day, I had gone all the way to 85.00 with no luck.

You might want to look into this other park and fly option. Could be a better option. It's EXACTLY 94.00 after taxes (same you would pay at the airport), but in includes snacks/drinks the night before (from Mon to Thu) and hot breakfast the day of your trip. I will be trying this one in November.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2776177

Camilo

I stayed here once a couple years ago through priceline. I did not have a car with me so parking was not an issue since I had taken the Megabus to/from BUF.

I am thinking of bidding for this hotel again on Priceline and had a couple of questions.

1. What time does the shuttle stop running? We have a very late flight coming back from Mexico and I want to ensure that the shuttle will still be running.

2. I need parking for 19 days. Is parking free for 19 days is I use Priceline?

Thank you

I stayed here once a couple years ago through priceline. I did not have a car with me so parking was not an issue since I had taken the Megabus to/from BUF.

I am thinking of bidding for this hotel again on Priceline and had a couple of questions.

1. What time does the shuttle stop running? We have a very late flight coming back from Mexico and I want to ensure that the shuttle will still be running.

2. I need parking for 19 days. Is parking free for 19 days is I use Priceline?

Thank you

Hi there,
I would call the hotel to confirm the answers. I have no idea about the answer for #1.

For #2, I remember they mentioned to me when I went I could park for 14 days, but I'm sure they are flexible if you explain to them you will be gone for 19 days.

Again, your best bet is to call the hotel and ask. Don't mention you will be booking via Priceline, they don't care who you book it with (themselves, hotel.com, priceline, hotwire, etc).

Camilo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter