Where and what time do Disney Visa members get free character photos?

fairytalelover

DIS Veteran
Just got back from WDW and they had daily photos at Epcot for Visa members. Does anyone know the info for DL?

I know it's in DCA but I forget the time (not long after DCA opens I believe) and place. Apparently it can be hard to find of you don't know where you are going. There was a thread about this a month or two ago. I forget the info however. I'm sure others will be able to answer your questions better than me.

The Disney visa character meet & greet is in the hollywood pictures backlot at DCA.
It's behind the "House of Cards" bar, theres a sign that says Disney visa private
character meet & greet.

It's for 1 1/2 hours daily and starts 1/2 hour after official park opening. Currently that means the Meet & Greet is from 10:30 AM - noon each day. PP has already noted the location.

Whether times and/or location will change with the grand re-opening of DCA on June 15 remains to be seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter