Where am I missing the proof of time submission?

momandmousefan

Mouseketeer
What am I missing with the POT submission.
I'm logged into rundisney, can see my race registration (2020 half marathon)
I was able to click the my anticipated time was under 2:45 (crossing fingers...my POT puts me just under!)
but there's nothing to click or anywhere to enter race information or link to results.

Do I need to un-click it and then try again perhaps? (When I first registered I said I wasn't submitting info at this time)

Also, do you know when corrals are typically released?

I was able to click the my anticipated time was under 2:45 (crossing fingers...my POT puts me just under!)
but there's nothing to click or anywhere to enter race information or link to results.

Do I need to un-click it and then try again perhaps? (When I first registered I said I wasn't submitting info at this time)

Right under the spot where you entered that your anticipated time was under 2:45 there should be “Yes/No” boxes for “Are you planning to submit proof of time at this time?”. Is that box checked “Yes”? It has to be checked “Yes” for the proof of time entry fields to show up.

When you edit your registration you should see something like this:

upload_2019-4-25_15-34-38.png

You have to change the are you planning to submit a proof of time to "Yes" then the new drop downs will show up for you to enter your POT

upload_2019-4-25_15-36-21.png

screen-shot-2018-08-08-at-4-08-31-pm-png.342395

These are POTs that I received directly from runDisney (TrackShack). If you have a POT less than shown, then you meet the 2:45 submittable. If it is not less than what is shown above, then you have a chance you'll be placed in the first non-POT corral (currently Corral F) if you submit a POT greater than above. You can email trackshack directly and they will tell you what your POT equates to using their calculator.

Usually about 3 weeks in advance of the race. But the below have been shown to be a good representation of corral distribution (however there are no guarantees runDisney continues to use the same system). If your time is just under the 2:45 POT submittable cutoff, then you are in Corral E.

screen-shot-2019-03-04-at-11-10-35-am-png.386376

screen-shot-2018-08-08-at-4-08-31-pm-png.342395

These are POTs that I received directly from runDisney (TrackShack). If you have a POT less than shown, then you meet the 2:45 submittable. If it is not less than what is shown above, then you have a chance you'll be placed in the first non-POT corral (currently Corral F) if you submit a POT greater than above. You can email trackshack directly and they will tell you what your POT equates to using their calculator.

Is that accurate for Princess as well?

Is that accurate for Princess as well?

Based on the recent past, yes. It seems runDisney has moved to a system where they have set POT cutoffs by time rather than by number of people in each corral. So recently all of their weekends have been the same.

Right under the spot where you entered that your anticipated time was under 2:45 there should be “Yes/No” boxes for “Are you planning to submit proof of time at this time?”. Is that box checked “Yes”? It has to be checked “Yes” for the proof of time entry fields to show up.
Perfect...thanks!

Thanks for the help with my newbie questions! This is my first half so I’m a little over-eager. Lol.

I’ve been pulling 1:09 in practice 10ks so hopefully I can still pull that or lower in our local chip timed 10k, that’ll be my first offical 10k “race” too. (I guess I’m checking off lots of firsts! I’ve got 2 10ks planned to try and get in a good POT) Looking at the potential corrals I’m motivated now to see if I can shave off another 30 seconds-minute per mile and aim for corral D. (I know they’re subject to change)

I got bit by the long distance bug this year and now I’m totally into every little detail (much to my husband’s amusement who has been running much faster miles for quite some time now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter