When's the next Podcast Cruise?

Great question, Mike. The last one was December 2016 so it would have been "due" in 2018 but there's been no mention of it and the 2016 one was announced in April 2015. So I'm assuming that we're well past the point where they would announce one for this year. Maybe 2019 though. We'd certainly be up for another one.

Hate to speak for the team or anything, but I think the Viking Cruise in Italy turned into a bit of a Podcast cruise as a bunch of the team is coming now (along with ~100 of their closest friends).

Maybe a more typical one for next year ... haven't heard of a Disapaloosa or anything either

haven't heard of a Disapaloosa or anything either
They used to alternate years with DISapalooza and a Podcast cruise. But then the 10th anniversary MegaMeet and the 20th anniversary party came along and threw off that schedule. I hope they get back to it at some point. We're finally at a point in our lives where we can actually attend those things.

They used to alternate years with DISapalooza and a Podcast cruise. But then the 10th anniversary MegaMeet and the 20th anniversary party came along and threw off that schedule. I hope they get back to it at some point. We're finally at a point in our lives where we can actually attend those things.

Retired? :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter