When you were younger , what would you have had the best chance of winning an Olympic medal in?

Modern pentathalon. I was both an equestrian and a fencer in my day. I can shoot okay, and swim pretty good. I suppose I can run if absolutely necessary.

Same. Do you mind sharing when/where you played? I graduated HS in 99 and played for an Oregon team, but we played all over the country.
I played for a travel team in the south suburbs of Chicago. We didn't travel far. Stayed within a couple hours of home. This was in the early 1990's.

The only sport I ever really played was softball. Some seasons I was mediocre, some seasons I was terrible. So I never would have been Olympic status at it, but all other sports would've been even longer shots.

I tried lots of things, but I was mediocre-to-terrible at almost all of them. I guess I'd choose soccer (goalie) or equestrian (jumping) if I had to. I was decent at both of those but I'm still not sure anyone would have ever called me "good."

Conclusion Jumping - still pretty good at it 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter