~When You Were A "Kid"............~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
did you read allot? I admit I did not .....I hated to read....still do!

I was always outside playing basketball with the boys! I guess I was a tomboy!! still am! ;)

I did like to read, but I also was a daydreamer I am told. Not at all a tomboy -- pretty bad at all sports!

I still love to read. :flower:

I id read a lot. Not the best literature, but still lots of books. I also played outside a lot, at least through jr high school.

My kids do not read enough, though. Too many distractions, especially IM.

T&B

I loved to read and still do. I read all the Nancy Drew books.

I read everything (and still do). I remember reading "The Exorcist" when I was about 10 and "Jaws" a bit later :earseek: . What was my mother thinking!!

I got so many reader's awards it wasn't even funny. I'd climb up the scale that went to a thousand hours, four or five times over, and get free books for it.

Part of my plan to revitalize Disney would be to make animated films from children's classics of the current generation...newbury award winners and such.

I was a big reader, still am. Books were the one thing my mom would never refuse me if I asked. I spent almost the whole summer between my freshman and sophomore year in the library at the community college where my mom worked.

I can still spend hours in a library. Reading is one of my favorite things to do and I learned so much!

you know what is kind of funny...I took a job at a bookstore, for several years, because my daughter I always encouraged to read...which she did, she is extremely smart! but she went thru every book I could get my hands on! she was always top in school in reading and spelling.......
I am so glad that I did that, she will always have that with her.

for me....I have a learning disablitiy...hence: me not reading...I could not!
but now I am reading school books!

I was a voracious reader - even the back of the creal box if nothing else was available. I've been a reader all my life, and can't imagine not having a book going at all times!! Newspapers, amgazines, etc - bring it on!!

I loved to read (no fiction though, ever) and still do. My dad had subscriptions to about 20 magazines, 2 newspapers, bought lots of those large 'coffee table' books. I read everything. But still was outside most of the time too, LOL. How did I do both? :scratchin

When I was a kid my nickname was book worm, does that answer your question. :teeth:

I loved to read as a child and still do. I'd read just about anything I could get my hands on and like Christine, I too read Jaws at an early age.

My parents loved to read and my mother still has a list of books she hasn't gotten to yet.

I'm lucky both of my boys love to read. They do get books from school, but they'd rather go to a bookstore and buy one. On their birthday and Christmas lists, there are always books they'd like to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter