When you go alone, do you treat yourself or stay in a value resort?

Usually I stay in a studio at either OKW or BWV, but I'm going to splurge in July and stay in a one bedroom at BCV by myself! Yes, I know it was not a smart use of my DVC points, especially since I borrowed them from my next use year, but I just felt like having more than one one room to stay in.

I have only been on one solo trip (and it was only party solo) I stayed in a value, but I am sure I will do other solo trips in the future, and where I stay will just depend on how much I am able to save for the trip and how much of that I want to use for the resort.

Well, being a DVC Member who usually stays in a 1-bedroom unit solo I guess you could say I pamper myself. ;) It's my vacation and my points and if I want to relax why should I stay in a tiny room when I could have space and a whirlpool tub.

I have also stayed solo as ASSp, CSR and several hotels in the Orlando area. When outside Orlando, if it's not a DVC Resort, is tend to select moderately priced accomodations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter