When you can no longer trust Disney

pktbMouse

DIS Veteran
So some of you may be aware of the refurb at CBR. Early February we were told on the phone that we would be offered either a resort move to POR or $75 a night, $25 gift card per night and fastpasses. My kids had their heart set on CBR Pirate rooms so we decided to stay. To cut a long story short after much to and fro ing...March Disney decide they are offering $75 gift cards to everyone checking in to CBR but only if you did not get the $75 room offer. I called to make sure I was still getting the offer I was promised on the phone .had three people call me back today to tell me I was not getting a gift card. I was told yes they seen it was marked on my account that I was told I would get a $25 gift card per night along with $75 a night and fastpasses but was told apparently Disney have the right to change their mind and take back any offers they have previously made with no explanation and there is nothing I can do about it. She went on to tell me how grateful I should be that she didnt take back the fastpasses as they were no longer on the table either...I informed her that the fastpasses were given for me holding on the phone for 2 hrs 45 mins.!! So there you have it...they can give and take whatever they want at any time...I asked about moving resorts then and was denied. If my kids were not so set on CBR Pirate rooms this year I swear I would be moving offsite..this has totally sickened me. Its not about the money..heck we are spending over $5000 on this vacation..its principle. When did Disney stop caring about the little person? Its a shame as I will think twice before booking with them again as they cant be trusted. On another note...is bait and switch legal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter