When will the prices be here??

global_mom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the "scoop" on when the prices and itinerary details will be released?

Thanks!

Not soon enough! Ha!
I heard early September, so not much longer. Actually I read a rumor somewhere that it will be September 4th. That would make sense. I'm a teacher and that is my 1st day back. So I won't be able to get the info until the end of the day.
The ABD rep. I spoke with just said early September, couldn't be more specific.
Tammy

Not soon enough! Ha!
I heard early September, so not much longer. Actually I read a rumor somewhere that it will be September 4th. That would make sense. I'm a teacher and that is my 1st day back. So I won't be able to get the info until the end of the day.
The ABD rep. I spoke with just said early September, couldn't be more specific.
Tammy

Thanks Tammy! We are dying to go on the DL trip (backstage magic) but it all depends on those prices. Since there are 5 of us, it really adds up quickly and we already have 4 trips to WDW on the books so we have to watch our pennies. Heres hoping that Sept. gets here quickly!!:banana:

I have been told that prices will be released August 30th at 9:00am EST.

Brochures will be sent in early September.

Letters advising of actual will pricing will begin going out soon after the official price release.

Maybe there willbe a benefit for being one of the "early bookers".

Kevin

I hope that this is true! Also hoping that the Backstage Magic tour will be a reasonable price since it is only 5 nights and then we will plan to stay 4 extra nights in CA. If we are going to fly out from Georgia, we want to see as much as possible.

Brochures will be sent in early September.

Letters advising of actual will pricing will begin going out soon after the official price release.

Maybe there willbe a benefit for being one of the "early bookers".

Kevin

Hi again Disney Kevin,
I am one of those early bookers. I booked the Imperial Cities tour for next year. I chose sept 8th 2008 which according to ABD is the value season so theres some savings there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter