• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

When will IASW & HMH close to switch back from holiday overlays in Jan. & crowds over Jan. 23rd-24th?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Hi DISers!

Just found out I will be chaperoning my daughter's middle school band trip to DL & DCA next year on Jan. 23rd & 24th! Wondering if IASW & HMH will be closed to return their regular non-Holiday overlays those days & any other rides? Worried that the parks might be crazy crowded since RITR will have just opened less than a week before our dates! Any thoughts or advice welcome! TIA :)

Traditionally Haunted Mansion Holiday closes at the end of the holiday season and stays closed for about 2 weeks. Small World Holiday then closes. It is possible that Haunted Mansion may have re-opened when you're there. It is possible that Small World Holiday will still be running. And it is slightly possible that both will be closed.

Traditionally Haunted Mansion Holiday closes at the end of the holiday season and stays closed for about 2 weeks. Small World Holiday then closes. It is possible that Haunted Mansion may have re-opened when you're there. It is possible that Small World Holiday will still be running. And it is slightly possible that both will be closed.
Thank you! I would love it if one or both of them was open during our trip. :)🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter