When will Elemental toys be released in stores as well as ShopDisney?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With Disney/Pixar's new film Elemental debuting next month when will the toys for Elemental debut in stores as well as ShopDisney? Also what toys have been announced for Elemental so far. I would really love a plushie of Wade because he is a cool Elemental character

I discovered on Youtube that the first Elemental toys are now out and they are plush characters and they consist of Ember Wade and Gail and according to the Youtube video they have been spotted at Epcot and the strange thing is after I saw the video I checked ShopDisney for the new Elemental plushies and they're not even listed on ShopDisney and these should've been at ShopDisney because they are new items. Also Mattel has released Elemental figurine sets too but only one set has been seen so far

Tonight I went to ShopDisney to see what new stuff they have come out with and you'll never guess the first things I saw at ShopDisney... The whole set of Disney/Pixar Elemental plushies have officially made their ShopDisney debut tonight and each one retails for $29,99 and the set consists of the following plush characters,
1. Ember
2. Wade
3. Clod
4. Gail
If you are a fan of Elemental I suggest checking these toys out and they seemed to be the only Elemental toys released on ShopDisney so far but they look amazing and awesome

I was just at ShopDisney shopping for Father's Day gifts for my dad and thought I treat myself as well and ended up buying the Elemental plushie of Wade and I couldn't resist it because he looks so cool and when it arrives i'll tell you more about it

Today turned out to be an incredible day for me as something very exciting happened to me that makes me so happy I could practically burst. The anticipated arrival of my Wade Ripple plushie finally happened and I can't believe that he is my very first Elemental merchandise. And let me say I truly adore this fellow and the expression on Wade's plushie is just too cute and so darling. I couldn't resist the temptation to hug Wade and I noticed that he is incredibly soft like a very plush pillow and I adored his outfit which as Mom and I found out is not removable but putting some doll clothes over his outfit might work if you want to dress up Wade. It was a tough wait but I'm very glad to finally get my plush Wade Ripple

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter